5 Reasons Your Child Should Join A Glee Club
A Glee Club is a society organized for the singing of choral music. It dates back to the late 19th century where the first one was founded in London, England. Glee in this context does not hint towards the mood of the music sung or of its singers, but to a specific form of English part song popular between 1650 and 1900, the glee. This was an English part song that usually scored for at least three voices, and generally intended to be sung a Capella. Joining is not only fun; there are benefits that could help you or your child in more ways than you would think. Here are 5 reasons to join our Glee Club.
10 Reasons You Should Play A Musical Instrument
The French poet Victor Hugo once said “Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent” Playing an instrument has so many benefits and can bring joy to you and people around you. EffectiveMusicTeaching.com goes in depth about the benefits of playing a musical instrument. Here are 10 reasons to pick up an instrument and start playing!
Why It's Never Too Late to Learn an Instrument
Studies are showing that learning to play an instrument can bring significant improvements in your brain. National Geographic recently dove into the effects on adults and this is what they found.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do lessons cost?
2. How young do you take students?
3. I only have a keyboard, is this okay?
4. As a beginner, should I be using an electric or acoustic guitar?
5. Private or Group? I was thinking about group lessons. Do you recommend this?
6. I am an adult and have never played an instrument. Is it too late for music lessons?
7. Can two students' lessons be scheduled at the same time?